Torque amplifier DMV65
Torque amplifier DMV65 for a gentle installation of shear-off-head bolts in mechanical connectors using standard cordless screwdrivers
The torque amplifier DMV65 is appropriate for a gentle installation of shear-off-head bolts in mechanical connectors using standard cordless screwdrivers. The tool enables an optimum clamping force using mechanical GPH connectors with conductor cross-sections up to 630 mm². The DMV65 ensures outstanding installation quality for mechanical connectors and cable lugs up to Ø 52 mm.
- 1/2" Square for mounting of the socket wrench
- Rods length 80,5 mm
- Transmission ratio 1:24
- Max. engine torque 65 Nm
- Min. driving torque 5 Nm
- The torque amplifier is not approved for live working installation.
- The tool does not have to be used for installation with impact wrenches.
- Consider the installation instruction of the respective mechanical connector or cable lug.
- Operating parts and rods manufactured of highstrength quality steel
- Engine body made of aluminium with anodised surface
- Tool case with foam pads
- Rods, loose,length 100 mm
- Outer hexagon tools SW10, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22, 24
- Inner hexagon tools SW5, 6, 8, 10
- Hexagon socket key SW5
- Instruction manual