Double skin active cabinets
Outdoor double skin active cabinets designed on demand to specific need.
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
Outdoor double skin metallic cabinets are a modular solution for cross-connect cabinet. They are optimized for street use for passive FTTH configurations point to point or PON with integration of splitters or active configurations like FTTC.
Compared to other outdoor cabinets solutions, outdoor double skin metallic cabinets are the best choice for customization and modularity. All the parts of the cabinet are removable to ease installation, for maintenance or future extension. Design is adapted to all configurations passive or active. These cabinets are built with aluminium profiles and elements to create a double skin or double wall structure. This structure allows a natural air circulation inside walls which promotes cooling of the cabinet and the absorption of solar radiation.
Outdoor double skin metallic passive cabinets are equipped with 1 to 5 racks with format 19'' compatible with all types of optical modules (swiveling type), with a area behind the modules for clamping, fan-out of cables and management of fiber and with a coiling area for patchcords overlength management .
Depending on the need, the range is available in various heights up to 1600mm (with plinth of 200mm included), a standard depth of 410 mm and a width of 810mm (1 door) or 1560mm (2 doors). Specific sizes are available on demand.
- Door(s) : 120° opening, handle with locking system 3 points and lock (triangle 8mm)
- Fixing : On concrete slab with screws (not provided) or by using fixing frame
Active cabinets have same double skin structure but they can also integrate active configuration for Telecom network FTTx or xDSL, taking into consideration local constraints (temperature, solar load, humidity, sea proximity, …).
The cabinets can be fitted on demand* :
- Mounting accessories (19'' amounts, back plates, ...)
- Fixing and routing for cables
- Miscellaneous (briefcase, laptop set, lock, ...)
- Power Distribution Unit
- Electrical accessories (light, outlet unit, ...)
- Venting and filters
- Heating and cooling system**
- Control and monitoring (thermostat, humidistat, ...)
- Alarm management (opened door, T° max/min, ...)
- DC plant with Batteries Management
- Integration of active equipment (DSLAM, Switch, OLT, ...)
- Integration of passive equipments (optical modules, copper terminal blocks, ...)
*Depending of the configuration, IP could be from IP54 to IP65.
**A design of heating and cooling system (heater, direct venting, heat exchanger, air conditioner) could be proposed depending on power to dissipate and local climate.
These cabinets comply with current regulations and are EC certified.
|Colour||Light grey RAL 7035|
|Field of application||Indoor, Outdoor|