StandardsInternational : EN 45545-2 (HL3); EN 50200
Fostering innovation, Nexans designed FLAMEX® EN 50200 Communication cables that can reach data transmission performances for Category 5E or 6A as described in the ISO/CEI 11801, showing no loss of data train and no drop of the transmission parameters when burnt. This unique fire performance is achievable thanks to our technology for fire resistant cables known as INFITTM. On top of the fire performances, this technology makes easier and faster the preparation and the connection of the wires with rolling stock connectors compared to older taping technologies. FLAMEX® EN 50200 MVB, WTB and CAN BUS cables are fire retardant, low smoke and halogen-free satisfying performance requirements from EN 45545-2.
- Conductor: Flexible stranded tinned copper in metric or American wire gauge (AWG) sizes
- Insulation: Special halogen-free INFITTM fire proof material
- Screen: Tinned copper braid. Optional aluminum/ polyester or separator tapes
- Outer sheath: Cross-linked compound type EM 104 or EM 101 acc. to EN 50264- 1 Oil, diesel, ozone and UV resistant. Colour: red
FIRE SAFETY STANDARDS
FLAMEX® communication cables are conform to EN 45545-2.
Fire resistant acc. to:
- EN 50200 PH 30-60 tested under 110 V
- EN 50200 PH 90 Ethernet frame loss and transmission parameter
Static use: 8 x outer diameter
Dynamic use: 10 x outer diameter
GUIDE TO USE
Cabling rules are given in EN 50343.
|Halogen free||EN 60754-1 & EN 60684-2|
|Outer sheath||Cross-linked compound|
|Fire resistant||EN 50200 (PH90)|
|Flame retardant||EN 45545-2 (HL3)|
|Gases toxicity||EN 45545-2 (HL3)|
|Smoke density||EN 45545-2 (HL3)|
|Electro magnetic interference resistance||Yes|
|Fire safety||EN 50200 PH 90|
|See all products|