LANsense Concurrent User Pack New
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 18598
The new LANsense software is:
- 64-bit application (makes better use of a modern O/S).
- Uses Professional MS SQL database (including the use of enterprise-class platforms) including MS SQL Express.
- VM ready.
- Web application – no client software required. Installed on a server, compatible with HTML 5 browser (database accessible from any machine in your organisation)
- Accessible on Phone/tablet with good network connectivity.
- ISO 18598 - AIM standard-compliant.
- Fully compatible with existing NGA hardware.
- Improved NGA hardware testing.
- Active Discovery only connects to switches – less network traffic overhead.
- Detailed Graphical view of Cabinets including Patch Panels and patching status.
- Detailed view of circuit trace with information of previously connected devices.
- Integrated with interactive floor plan module which allows CAD created floorplans to be uploaded in picture format.
- Includes pre-loaded numerous reports.
- Additional optional modules like Active Discovery and Network Diagram can be added to the base application.
- Multi-language per user.
- Training and support are available.
- Supports Cross-Connect and Inter-Connect configurations.
- Graphical Representation: Real-Time graphical visualization of your network infrastructure like Racks, Patch Panels, Networking Equipments, Servers etc.
- Circuit Connectivity: LANsense provides the real-time end to end circuit connectivity information from the networking equipment end (Managed Switches) to the End devices, along with the information of physical infrastructure included in the trace
- Floor Planners: An interactive tool used for documenting your end devices and locating them on the floor plans. CAD created floor plans of Data Centers, IT rooms, MDF/IDF, Building floors and Rooms can be uploaded. Cabling infrastructure elements like Floor Boxes, Cabinets, Data/Voice sockets etc can be dragged and dropped on the floor plan.
- Work Orders: A management tool used for maintenance, repair, and operation related to your network infrastructure
- Email Notification and Logs: LANsense detects changes related to physical activity in your network on selected events and notifies the user providing an additional layer of security.
- Dashboards and reports: LANsense software gives a quick and simplified overview of the status of your network infrastructure on the home page and generates reports
The software is fully compatible with existing NGA Hardware.
|Number of ports||1|